Do you want to develop your career while making a difference to the electricity distribution industry? Then maybe you could be the next person to join the Powerco Graduate Programme.
We are seeking dynamic Graduate Engineers to work alongside a team of capable and experienced industry professionals to assist in planning, designing and maintaining the performance of our electricity network assets.
Graduate Engineers will assist with the:
- Investigation of network data, and providing technical input to maintenance and condition monitoring plans, renewal plans and performance improvement studies.
- Preparation of network modelling reports, network development area studies, operating guidelines, risk management and contingency plans, investment and financial/economic models and project briefs and approval documents for network projects.
- Research and development of new network solutions, looking into changing customer demand trends and applying emerging technology
- Development of technical standards for the planning, design, operation, construction and maintenance of the electricity network.
- Project management of network construction projects
The successful Graduate needs to have:
- A Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma in electrical, mechanical, or civil engineering, or a closely related field
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork ethic and can-do attitude
- The ability to read and interpret plans
- An affinity for technology
- A strong drive to innovate and improve